• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

African Giant Millipedes and more!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleDs

Reaction score
Back by popular demand. In stock and ready to move.

Millipedes and Whip Scorpions

Giant black millipedes $55 each

D. Diadema $30

D. Variegatus $15

Roaches

E. Javanica $10 per pair

T. Grandjeani $5.00 each

A. Insignis $20.00 per pair

And so many more....

Assassins and Isopods

Orange isopods Back in stock 50 count $25

White spot assassins $5

Red Spot assassins $8

Go to www.doubleds.org and check out our full list!!

I am a curator at a seasonal insectarium (open May - October) in Michigan, and I am looking for some big, exciting, easy to take care of communal arthropods for our 2011 season. The exhibits we have to house them in are all 1'D x 2'W x 3'H. I have looked at your website, and I am interested in at least the following:

Archispirostreptus Gigas ($55 / each)

S. coulaniana/Giant Katydids ($20 / 4 adults)

B. giganteous ($4 / each)

Please confirm that the above prices are correct. Also, do you offer any discounts for bulk purchases? Given that we are closed from the end of October to the beginning of May, shipping would take place in mid-late April when we are preparing the exhibits and habituating the animals. If you are willing to hold stock for that long, I can talk to my supervisor about paying at least half of the total purchase price now and the remaining balance in the spring.

Thank you,

Diana

PS - I do have a permit to import insects from anywhere within the United States.

PPS - Are there any websites we can go to in order to read reviews about your company?