Alex P of www.phasmidsincyberspace.com: Good Breeder/Seller

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danswan

Reaction score
Alex shipped promptly, and the mantids were very well packed. All of the mantids purchased artrived in good health. He is straight up, and easy to deal with.

I do recommend him, and will do business with him again.

I have known Alex for over a year now and I have always have positive experiences with him.

I always enjoyed dealing with Alex

A+

Just bought 4 Hymenopus off of Alex. They were well packed, and arrived healthy.

Yet another satisfactory transaction with Alex.

I did a trade with Alex and am very satisfied with the results. My package got held up somewhere and was 9 days in transit, but only 1 death. Everything else was healthy and doing well. Eggs I received are hatching.

Reccomend

Just wanted to let everybody know how good of a seller Alax is!!! I traded with him and very pleased with the results. The trade was held up on his end, because the crazy mantis dit not want to molt (she was soon to molt) and so everything was held up for like 2-3 weeks! All the time I was not rushed by him. I finally decided to have the mantis shipped (got very tired of waiting also cold weather wos coming) and she arrived perfectly healthy. Only drawback is she had just a little "jet lag" (if that is what you would call it for a mantis! :D :D :D

I would defiantly recommend Alax to anybody!!

AB

Latest posts