AmazingNature

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Yen-
yes a few were over 25-up to one 33 even I think you said.?
but some also low -so I think a good average?
-as I am new to ghost-
and when I saw one ooth hatched here;
the morning pack was to go out
-I opend box and one was actively hatching!-
in the confusion as I pulled ooths to close to hatch out and substituted newer ones-
one slipped by and went out-
I know better now- the time seems to be at 30-32 days for hatch
I didn't know the rate yet at time of sending
but knew it was close on a few and paypal glitches etc. that held me up on advertising/sending ooths sooner so it was a combo that caused that.

Also; the lower than average female hatch rate-I am not going to breed the nymphs from her-
only the higher count ones.....
if......I do breed them again.
And please if anyone else that ordered would be so kind to report hatch #s and letter/# code of mantid on stick back to me;
after hatch, for my records that would be greatly- appreciated
And I must ad that Yen also was a pleasure to interact with -and full of info-advice and tips and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

I ordered several ghost ooths from AmazingNature. Two have hatched out so far with dozens of healthy little nymphs. I loved that the ooths all came labeled with parentage, lay date, and even which end is which so I could make sure to position them correctly. The meticulous record keeping is very appreciated! I'm thrilled with my experience with AmazingNature and will absolutely shop with him again!

Latest posts