Amazon Tree Boa

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOtherSpecies

Reaction score
I have a 4 ft female Halloween pattern on her way and I am so stoked!

Has anyone kept these before? If so please share your stories!

:eek: so cool! if i ever get the chance, i want to get em. I did some research on species when i got my first snake, and watched a few vids on these. It seems many people prefer settining up pvs pipes for the boa to curl up on, and then use the vines and leaves you would otherwise have in the terrarium. But you probably already know that lol.

:eek: so cool! if i ever get the chance, i want to get em. I did some research on species when i got my first snake, and watched a few vids on these. It seems many people prefer settining up pvs pipes for the boa to curl up on, and then use the vines and leaves you would otherwise have in the terrarium. But you probably already know that lol.
yes but I live in Montana where I can go to the mountains near streams and such to get water cured tree limbs and other sticks for my mantids too!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are fun species to keep but can a little fiesty. Is the one you are getting captive born and raised or an import? If it's an import there could be several issues.

Latest posts