And Bam it all looks more modern

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelofdeathzz

Reaction score
Like I said here's the new look and feel I heard was coming, what do you all think? It will take some getting used to, but I would like to hear from you on page and upload/download speed plus the look(and so will Peter I think)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did all my friends go only like 10-12 and I had 25+, and no latest PM'S on the front page?

I like the new look. Thought the forum was down, but guess just upgrading.

My videos now show at full size so I'm happy. Needed an update.

Now we need some new emoticons to replace the unidentifiable and/or of questionable usefulness (i.e. :donatello: :alucard: :shaun: :sailor: , etc.).

Ah! I got scared... thought I downloaded a virus or something.

(Change is good. Change is good. Change is good. Keep repeating... Change is good...)

Whoa! How about a warning next time Peter!?

My profile pic is now my avatar and my avatar is now my profile pic. Weird.

Like what Tammy Wolfe said, I like the options on the left. Before, if I didn't get to read a post and left this site, it'd be gone the next time I come on to the site. I'd have to search for it if I even remember what it was called (it previously only viewed new posts based on from the last time i visited even if it was just 5 minutes ago). Also, another good thing is when there are people in the chat room, it shows the number of participants on the top. It'll take some getting used to but overall, I think it's an excellent improvement.

Sorry Rick and All. It often takes weeks to get the new software implemented, but this just rolled out faster than usual. I had mentioned it in two somewhat random posts on the forum in the last few weeks, but there should have been an announcement. I went on a collecting trip this weekend and Tuesday and today were CRAZY packing days with the Dynastes granti in season. The auto-save feature is a huge improvement as I've historically had to re-type long messages when my browser timed out.

Oh, yeah, they gave me a choice between being able to save the avatars or the profile pics. I chose the avatars. Their question didn't really make a lot of sense, but I figured I need to state a choice to get things moving along.

I dont think I like it, I am old woman and no likie change.... whatever you do Peter, (and yes u did mention it) do not take away this guy, he is my friend :tt2: and if you could move him to the first line so I don't have to search for him...... please......

what the heck, where did my pic go... ? I look like a ghost! :wacko: :2guns: :hammer: :taz: YOUR MESSING WITH THE WRONG GUY! (planes , trains, and automobiles!)

Latest posts