• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

any dews for sale?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddhistsoldier88

Reaction score
Was wonderng if anyone had any dews or interesting sars. by interesting i mean something like... Sarracenia purpurea im also lookin for cobra plants and neps ('cept ventricosa and ventrata). Prefer (for dews) that they are fairly large :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have:

D. venusta----$3.50

S. leucophylla seedlings----$2 for 1, limit 3 per order

S. rubra ssp. gulfensis/alabamensis (dont know)----$2.50 for 1, limit 3 per order

P. primuliflora 1-3" diameter----price depends on size ($1-$5)

$5 for priority shipping.

(All these are on my website, FYI)

Was wonderng if anyone had any dews or interesting sars. by interesting i mean something like... Sarracenia purpurea im also lookin for cobra plants and neps ('cept ventricosa and ventrata). Prefer (for dews) that they are fairly large :D

Hi,

I might have what you are interested in. Including 3 different types of live sphagnum moss. Here is my growlist. Not all plants are for sale or trade. Keep in mind this time of year a lot of plants are dormant and may not look very good. GROWLIST

Regards ;)

Was wonderng if anyone had any dews or interesting sars. by interesting i mean something like... Sarracenia purpurea im also lookin for cobra plants and neps ('cept ventricosa and ventrata). Prefer (for dews) that they are fairly large :D Hi,

I might have what you are interested in. Including 3 different types of live sphagnum moss. Here is my growlist. Not all plants are for sale or trade. Keep in mind this time of year a lot of plants are dormant and may not look very good. GROWLIST

Regards ;)
Hey firerock!

I'm BuddhistAdam from TF :) Is the capensis (red form) or regia available to buy? i have nothing to trade... also wondering about the vigorous VFT and low giant.. willing to buy but lke i said thats all i have to offer.... Let me know mate! you can pm meat TF if you want

Namaste,

Adam

Latest posts