Anybody else getting through finals?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proserpina

Reaction score
Like the title says, any other mantis keeping students trying to get through/preparing for their finals? I'm in the midst of mine.

Yeah, prepping. Best of luck!! Most worried about my literature final... I have to compare the Aeneid, Iliad, and Hamlet in one giant essay. Woohoo... 

Omg they are the worst. A couple left though. Especially when you're taking 18 credits and balancing a social life and job?

Yeah, prepping. Best of luck!! Most worried about my literature final... I have to compare the Aeneid, Iliad, and Hamlet in one giant essay. Woohoo... 
That sounds like a nightmare!! Mine were mostly multiple choice and a few essays...I can't imagine taking a final like that. Wow.

Me, oohhh yes. Personally, uhhhh.... I really suck at tests most of the time... 
Omg they are the worst. A couple left though. Especially when you're taking 18 credits and balancing a social life and job?
I wish you guys so much luck! I actually just finished my last one on Friday (thank god lol) so I'm hoping that you guys score well!

Latest posts