• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone intrested in Asian Ant ooths in April?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruszakus

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm currently on the fence with one of my species - there does not seem to be any interest in it on hy home turf, so I'm breeding this sweet mantis for my own leisure. But I don't know what to do with their ooths, my only female seems to be popping them on a regular basis - just what will happen if there's more of them?! :blink:

So I've been wondering: would anyone be interested in O. planiceps ooths around April? One month from now my second generation should turn adult, and one month from that the ooth fertility should be confirmed. So, I would be glad if someone relieved me of the necessity of building a maternity ward in my home :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Update - Acromantis formosana ooth fertility confirmed, so this species should be available as well.

Soon Idolomorpha lateralis situation should be clear as well - so far three females mated on multiple occasions and laid a dozen ooths or so - so I'm pretty sure that this species will be available soon.

Last edited by a moderator: