Anyone know why CosbyArt has been silent?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon

Reaction score
CosbyArt stopped answering threads and PM's mid Oct.  Anyone have news?  I miss him.

Hasn't been on here since Nov 20th. Anyone in contact with him off the forums?

Oh, I see a thread was setup about it lol. Thanks for the concern, I am back, and I did send you a message on how to contact me outside of MF when I returned yesterday as I saw/responded to your messages. :)   I did a hello topic too, as it has been awhile.

I didn't think it had been so long, but as with many things the longer your away the more there is to catch up on once you return. Needless to say I still have been keeping my insects and such, although it is about time to hatch some more ooths as I am down to just two mantids. ;)

CosbyArt,

I'm so happy you're back!  Your absence had been noted by me 'cause all of a sudden you weren't answering threads. I look forward to your complete answers again!

Nancy

CosbyArt,

I'm so happy you're back!  Your absence had been noted by me 'cause all of a sudden you weren't answering threads. I look forward to your complete answers again!

Nancy
Thanks me too, and I'll continue to offer what help I can. ;) It started off as concentrating some time to things that cropped up, then it snowballed from there. I figure if it does happen again, I'll be sure to at least stop by a bit and say hello.

Latest posts