Anyone seen my Cricket Sandwich?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud jaguar

Reaction score
I think Phil mentioned a method of catching crickets using a stale bread roll hollowed out, tied together with a hole on one end for crickets to crawl into.

I tried that last night and today I discovered the whole bread roll was gone!! I figure that either the mother of all crickets (a turkey sized 12 pounder) showed up in my garden last night and feasted, or a racoon made off with a delectable cricket sandwich!

I think Phil mentioned a method of catching crickets using a stale bread roll hollowed out, tied together with a hole on one end for crickets to crawl into.I tried that last night and today I discovered the whole bread roll was gone!! I figure that either the mother of all crickets (a turkey sized 12 pounder) showed up in my garden last night and feasted, or a racoon made off with a delectable cricket sandwich!
Life is never dull for those who dare! I really like the idea and have done something similar, but I don't think that it came from me.

Latest posts