AP Chem Exam Score...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well I just received my AP chem exam score

I GOT A 4!!!!! :clap: :punk: :D :) yay!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else take this exam???

I got a 4 in Bio and a 4 in Chem :D i thought i got a 5 doe hahaha but its cool. Good job guys!

Can you take the AP exam whenever? I took calculus in high school and I don't want to take it again in college.
You can't take it through the college (I don't think) but you might be able to get in contact with a local highschool (or your alumni) and ask if they can order an extra AP exam for you to take (you would have to pay for it)...but WHY would you want to take any of these again?????? :lol:
congrats! and i feel ancient now.
Thanks and I remember seeing you on the forum more active awhile ago until recently you became more active :)

The AP exams...reminds me of high school some years ago. Got a 4 on the AP Calculus back then. Congrats on your score. It'll definitely save you money by not having to take calculus in college.

Unless your school loses those records and denies that you ever took AP tests and tells you that you have to take those classes when you're about to graduate...

<_<

this was CHEMISTRY!!! i'm taking calc next year
Yes, I know. I was just saying I got a 4 on the AP Calculus when I took it years ago. Good job on your 4 on your AP Chemistry. (Lol, I see my typo. The last sentence should read: "It'll definitely save you money by not having to take Chemistry in college.") :)

I took a lot of AP courses in high school and scored well on the exams so I am a whole year ahead in college now!! It will only take me 3 years to graduate now with a zoology degree, which is going to save a lot of money!

As for the Chemistry one, I got a 4 as well. Great job!!

Which calc are you taking next year? AB or BC?

Good on so many of you taking these classes in high school. I never took anything but the bare minimum in high school as I just didn't care at the time. But when I went back to school in my 30's I had to take calculus, physics, general and organic chemistry, etc. But I am fine with it as I am a much better student as an adult than I ever was as a kid.

Latest posts