Aryia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Aryia,is an excellent breeder, I ordered six C. pictipennis from Ayria, and when I received the package, it was well packed, with adequate heat packs. She was very generous, and supplied me with a very large order of bluebottle flies that I desperately needed , as well lots freebies!, Including six T. sinensis at no charge. The shipment was sent out on time, and she sent me a tracking number the same day!. . .I recommend her highly, and I would gladley do business with her again , Also all of my mantis arrived healthy and with D. Hydei included in the deli cups to insure they had food on their long journey from California to South Carolina during the cold winter month's. I can assure you that if you do business with Ayria your experience will be a great one. . . I only wish that there were more breeders like her in this hobby!

Best Regards to you Aryia, Sincerely, Tom.

My transaction with aryia was outstanding her packing was top notch in a nice insulated box with a 72 hour heatpack from California all the way to Michigan and the box was toasty warm unlike others that have sent Uninsulated boxes and boxes insulated but with the inproper heat pack for 2 day shipping. I was extremely pleased that someone actually took the time to care about the insects they ship and not just the money that they get for them. I even got some freebees!! Thanks aryia ;)

Just received my lot of C. pictipennis from Aryia. All are healthy, happy, and gorgeous. Package was supposed to arrive on Saturday, but arrived on THURSDAY (to Arizona)! Very exciting, as I am not in any of the main postal areas, either. Excellent packing, excellent delivery time (with tracking information!), and excellent animals. I strongly recommend her for any of the species she keeps.

All the mantids arrived happy and healthy! :) It was a wonderful experience - she packed up my mantids with lots of love and care (foam insulation and 72 hour heat pack), shipped very quickly, and even included some extras. A++++++++++ overall. Thank you, Aryia!

Today, I got a package from Aryia (Billie Wang). Like always she packaged the mantids really well. The box was insolated with foam/paper and added a 72h heat pack. All mantids arrived safe and sound. I got from her Gongylus gongylodes nymphs L2 , male Hymenopus coronatus and 2 pairs Sphodropoda quinquedens. The orchid male jumped on my female already and hopefully they will connect soon. I'm really happy with my purchase and hope to get more mantids from her soon. She is a A+++ seller and great friend.

Got some mantids from Aryia the other day. 32 in all. They were very nicely packed and secured for the trip. They were all active and ready to go. Will do business with her again

A+++

I had ordered only 2 Deroplatys lobata from her and she generously sent me 3. They're all perfectly healthy.

She shipped them off very quickly; I'd ordered them only the night before she shipped. She sent me the tracking information just as soon. I received them in 2 days.

She promised replacements if they'd not made it to me alive.

She packed them very well, with styrofoam a heat pack and newspaper.

Not one bad thing to say about her! I'm pleased with everything. She's also easy to work with which is always a plus.

She's trustworthy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered some mantids from this user. They all arrives very healthy and happy and she included an extra ghost. Her packaging was very innovative and clever to avoid cannibalism while saving space.

Her shipping charges were also very fair. No complaints. A+ seller.

Ordered some shields from Aryia, was not disappointed! The innovative packaging was cool as well, and I am even using the awesome packing container to house my miomantis pair, it's that good. Now wishing I ordered more mantids from her!

Received some goodies from Billie in the mail today. Everything arrived alive and well. She is awesome! And if you don't agree with me, you should go sit on your thumb...

Another fantastic transaction with Aryia! Everything was packed so carefully and labeled, and shipped super fast! All the mantises arrived happy and healthy. Great communication, super helpful, and excellent seller through and through. A+++++, thanks again!

Perfect transaction! Well packaged and prompt delivery! All got here alive and Billie wang was even kind enough to Include an extra :) . She is very helpful and kind. I will be back to buy. Thanks alot.

Recieved my order yesterday and am very happy. Everything arrived alive and in great shape. Very good packaging and even included an extra. I def will do buisness with again thanks

Latest posts