Aryia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered two pairs, and got an extra female for my birthday! All 5 are healthy and were packed very well, in cups labeled with the species, sex, and date of the most recent molt, which is very convenient to know. I definitely look forward to buying mantises from Aryia in the future. She's answered all of my questions with well thought out responses, and has been very kind to me through my very first time buying mantises. I've said this many times, but thank you so much!!!

Another wonderful transaction with billie. Was hoping for extras but im still satisfied with what I got in the mail. Thanj you for good communication like always and packing perfectly like always.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to say how good Aryia was in June. Aryia delivered to me one female Deroplatys Lobata L2, and it arrived perfectly. I look forward to more orders from Aryia in the future and recommend that people buy mantises from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got another packaged from Aryia and as usual I'm very happy with the purchase. All of the nymphs arrived safe and sound. The packaging was top notch and I will definitely buy/trade more species of mantids with her in the future.

Good communication, fair prices, and great packaging! Would not hesitate to do business again.

Received some males to mate with my girls today. As well as another species. All arrived in great shape and packed very well. If I get any mating activity tonight will post pics to my facebook.

Just had a package from her. It was absolutely professional and she was very courteous, giving a lot of information. I would DEFINITELY do business with her again!

Great transaction.. very helpful and had time to always answer questions.. and offer her help and knowledge..

Will order from her again and would highly recommend...

I would like to say 5 stars very please with my order that I requested two ghost nymphs well package arrived good and healthy very fast shipping once again thank you aryia will be ordering soon from you again... :)

Awesome transaction. Although the USPS delayed 2 days everything comes alive and healthy. Great communications and shipping, plus freebies too!

Received my nymphs today. She was very professional and communicated with me the whole time. Packaging was done very well. Very happy with my new mantises!

Ordered some ghost mantis and creobroter nymphs from Aryia,all arrived alive and healthy along with a bonus H.kishaensis..Will definetly buy from her again.

Ariya was extremely helpful in finding the right mantis for myself. I recieved my mantids and a bonus gift alive and well!! My nieces, nephews and I have been having a great time interacting with Ariya's Mantids. I highly suggest Ariya to any prospective buyer.

A++

Received 3 L3 Orchid mantids from Aryia, couldn't be more pleased. She even sent along three freebie Budwings. Excellent communication, tips on keeping them and much more!

Thanks Aryia!! :D

Latest posts