Aryia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband bought two Orchids from Aryia for me, since it was for my Birthday, she sent 3! Thanks Aryia! :)

I ordered a giant Asian off aryia and was pretty happy with the outcome, very nicely packed/heated. she was nice enough to try to include an extra that sadly didn't make it ( postal goof ). But at the end of the day I received what I ordered and I'm very pleased! Definitely will continue doing business with this breeder in the future.

All the mantises arrived in great condition! Safe and secure packing as usual. Aryia is super helpful with answering my questions and providing lots of helpful, detailed advice on how to best care for my new mantises.

Overall, A+++++++ transaction! I am beyond thrilled to finally have this species. :)

Received my shield mantis today. Shipped super fast ..packed beautiful. An extra kid added. I look forward to doing business in the future Thank You ; )

a tad bit late for a feedback item, but last summer she and I did a trade, all of the Deroplatys lobata nymphs she sent me were perfect, the packing was top notch. I will be doing more business with her this evening in fact :)

Bought 5 popa spurca nymphs off Aryia and recieved them today!l They all arrived alive and he even threw in an extra! Will definitely be doing business with him again soon.

I just want to say thanks to Billie Wang for being an amazing seller! She sent me my 2 adult girl majuscula and the sub rhombodera and they all arrived in perfect condition! I was so anxious of seeing how they arrived since the weather has been really cold here lately. The heat packs held up well and even after opening the parcel the heat pack was still warm! The mantises were very happy to get out and explore! The rhombodera will not stop eating and she has the best feeding response! I give you the most credit for being able to get those HUGE mantises into those shipping containers safely! Glad to have my new girls all safe and sound. Definitely bringing these beauties to the Connecticut Entomological Society meeting tonight! Thanks again Aryia! 11/10!!!!! A++++

20150326_171544.jpg

20150326_185220.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought an R. valida trio from Aryia and she kept me very well informed, they all arrived in perfect condition. They are still doing great!

Highly reccomended.

Thanks Aryia!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received some very healthy double shield nymphs from Aryia. All came packed well with extras! As far as i'm concerned she is one of the best breeders out there today. Never any issues and she's so willing to answer any and all questions I might have.

Purchased several Double Shield (P. medioconstricta) nymphs from Aryia and had a wonderful experience! The nymphs were packed with special care (including soft cloth cushioning in their nymph cups and a free insulated box) and arrived healthy, gorgeous, and hungry; shipping was quick; she threw in some free BB pupae; and she provided friendly, super detailed, lightning quick responses to all my emails and questions, truly going above and beyond with aftercare info and even breeding tips! I am very pleased with my transaction and only wish that I had purchased more from her. I would not hesitate to do business with her again and indeed I look forward to it! THANKS!

Another great transaction ...communication, packaging, shipping... She is the real deal and a benefit to our community ... Thanks again

Few can equal Aryia for her dedication to both her customers and her mantids' well-being. Ordered five L3 gongys from her, and although USPS dropped the ball on their Express delivery Aryia had included 72-hr packs ... all five of my new friends arrived looking lively and beautiful! Also included was a breeding pair of adult R. fuscas as generous freebies.

You're the best Aryia, thank you so much for your very friendly and enjoyable contribution to our hobby!!

Michael

It's been a while since I had the pleasure of purchasing mantids from Ariya, so when I saw she had some excellent offerings a couple weeks ago, I jumped at the chance! And per usual, Ariya delivered the same huge, healthy, beautiful specimens and supremely organized and professional service that I remembered! My breeding pairs arrived quickly, clearly labeled with complete molting history, well packed, healthy and with heat packs that were still warm to the touch--all despite being delivered with temperatures on my end in the low teens. Even better, she also threw in a free female H. majuscula! In other words, I received an A+ experience all the way--thanks!

Latest posts