Aryia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered some feeders and a double shield from Aryia. She was able to get my package out fast as my other pupae had stopped hatching and I needed some food desperately. Everything showed up in perfect condition and oh my the double shield was so cute! Fair prices, easy transaction, great packaging, fast communication, and just a great overall experience. Highly recommend.

I had a great experience with Aryia. I ordered a pair of dead leaf mantis from her. Something happened to the female during shipping and her abdomen seemed to collapse. She died later that night. I messaged aryia and she didn't have any more adults left so she offered me nymphs. She gave me plenty of nymphs to replace the female. I would absolutely order from her agian. 

Wow! What a great experience! I placed a pretty large order and was NOT let down. Ordered a group of Eremiaphilas and a Popa spurca pair. All that I ordered showed up alive and healthy! The pair even had molting dates posted on the container. Not to mention some extra double shields that she generously threw in for me. Overall it was a very professional, easy and wonderful experience. I will no doubt Order from her again!

Latest posts