• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Australian Buyer

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexta_babe

Reaction score
Hi everyone again! :)

sorry if this has been posted twice, i wasn't sure if the first one went through :p

I live in Australia, NSW, north of Sydney and am looking to buy a mantis. if anybody on here could help me, please reply!

thanks very much. ever since biology i have been absolutley fascinated by the mantids :)

would make a great little pet

thanks so much!

Becky. :D

Hi (yet another ) Becky, and welcome. Try James-Longo from Sydney, whom you can contact by getting his name from members, bringing up his profile and sending him a P.M. If you have any trouble reaching him, p.m. me.

Another Sydney member, Superfreak, catches a lot of mantids and sells them, so you might want to try her, too.

Edit: Ha! When I saw that you are in uni, I was going to suggest that you hook up, but they are from UNSW and my guess is that you, from "north of Sydney" are from Macqaurie, so that's not such a great idea!
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts