AxolotlsAreCoolToo

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mime454

Reaction score
Had the pleasure of doing business with Taylor. Received two oxy females as part of a trade. We communicated well, everything was packed properly and arrived alive. He also included a free ghost mantis, which I am thankful for.

Great seller, don't hesitate.

I recieved all my dead leaf mantises nicely packed and alive. I will be doing business with again in the future.

Thank you.

P.s.

Many of them molted to L2 in transit!!

Ray

Traded him some roaches for a pair of budwings. The budwings arrived safe and healthy. Was very understanding about my shipping delays. Was a pleasure doing business with him.

Got 20 lobatas and a miomantis bionata I cant xomplain at all. Great communication and he even included a extra will not hesitate to do business again

Received several ooths in great shape, even had a couple hatch in transit. Everything looks good, can't wait for more nymphs to hatch out. Thanks!

Great communication and good packaging; would buy mantids from him again.

I recently purchased 2 orthodera novaezealandiae from Axo, he is really nice guy he include an additional male for me and evenmore he put 7 popas nymphs in it !!!

Recieved some wahlbergii and miomantids from Taylor,everything came alive and with an extra species thrown in,He took the time to glue some towel in the containers,which shows he also puts time in his packing,which is what you want to see :)

just done business with him and everything came alive and well and was a good experience!

Had a great transaction, only bought 1 pair but he's put in one extra! Highly recommend

Latest posts