aychen222

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally

Reaction score
Just received healthy well packed polys. They came really fast and shipping was cheap! I also received a beautiful resin paperweight with my preserved Orchid female enclosed. It turned out fantastic. Beautiful work. Thank you! Recommend.

Aychen "forwarded" two ooths that Albert (Silent_Devil) send to him for me. They were packed incredibly well. Thanks! A+++++++++++++++++

Recieved some big and tiny nymphs today,and all arrived alive and in nice small cups I will probably mesh and re-use,over all a very good deal :)

Bought 4 L2/L3 ghosts from aychen222. He sent me an extra one for free which came in handy as one of the little guys didn't make it. The four that made it look great and are gobbling up fruit flies as I type this. I would definitely buy from him again. Thanks! :)

Great guy to do business with. I bought 5 and I got a freebie. All came alive and active.... I wouldnt hesitate in buying from him again :)

This guy's awesome. I was also lucky enough to receive a third ghost in addition to the two I ordered, and he said that's because he just likes to include an extra! I'd definitely order from him again-what's not to like about an extra free mantis in addition to great pricing?

I too ordered from aychen222. Only ordered two but got three, I can't complain. Shipped quick and helped me with all the questions I had. Very easy to deal with. I would do business with him again.

Was able to pick up both adult female creo. Arrived in great shape and were eating within minutes . One already bred with my male. 2nd introduction will be tomorrow. Thanks!!

刘 彦霖[email protected] is his account information. This person is defrauding the US government and Paypal. I am reporting him to the IRS and I have already informed Paypal of what he is doing. He wanted me to send him funds for friends and family. I explained that I was a corporation & could not send money that way.
So dear members of mantis forum do not send him money the way he is asking. He is a cheat and a thief. He told me Tuesday he would not accept my money but has not refunded it or replies to any of my messages.
Here are the messages.
刘 彦霖
[email protected] Mantisforum.net Aychen222

Hibiscusmile 6/20 10 please with express

aychen222 6/20 Okay, how will you pay? PayPal F&F accepted.

Hibiscusmile 6/20 PayPal

aychen222 6/20 Write me when you are ready to pay

Hibiscusmile 6/20 now is good

aychen222 6/20 Sending now

Hibiscusmile 6/20 you didnt give me your paypal info?

aychen222 6/20 [email protected]

send $125 friend and famil and let me know please. Now i'm waiting confirm.

Hibiscusmile 6/20 all done, can you send a mix of sexes? like 6 females ? I sent extra to cover paypal fees as I am a corporation and IRS sees my purchases.

aychen222 6/20 Please send screenshot of payment. And sender name of payment?
aychen222 6/20 sender name of payment?
aychen222 6/20 Also, I won't accept payment because you didn't send an F&F.
I will refund your money.

Hibiscusmile 6/20 2 pm Why what is the problem. I told you why.?
No answer from him.

Hibiscusmile 6/20 7:06 pmI don't see what the problem is, I sent extra to cover the fees. Please answer.
No answer from him.
Hibiscusmile 6/21 at 9:27 AM if you are not sending refund me.
No answer from him.

6/22 10: aychen222
Joined Dec 9, 2012
Last seen 26 minutes ago

So he is holding my money and not answering my messages. Who does this? I'll tell you who, someone who is a cheat and a liar. He has seen all these messages and is ignoring me. Well when I get thru with him and his games we will see who is ignoring who.
Do not purchase from him he is unreliable and only someone with this sneaky way of cheating people out of money and KNOWING that if you pay this way, you cannot get your money back.

He must of been an ok guy years ago, but he is not now. 2014 was the last review Until Now!

刘 彦霖[email protected] is his account information. This person is defrauding the US government and Paypal. I am reporting him to the IRS and I have already informed Paypal of what he is doing. He wanted me to send him funds for friends and family. I explained that I was a corporation & could not send money that way.
So dear members of mantis forum do not send him money the way he is asking. He is a cheat and a thief. He told me Tuesday he would not accept my money but has not refunded it or replies to any of my messages.
Here are the messages.
刘 彦霖
[email protected] Mantisforum.net Aychen222

Hibiscusmile 6/20 10 please with express

aychen222 6/20 Okay, how will you pay? PayPal F&F accepted.

Hibiscusmile 6/20 PayPal

aychen222 6/20 Write me when you are ready to pay

Hibiscusmile 6/20 now is good

aychen222 6/20 Sending now

Hibiscusmile 6/20 you didnt give me your paypal info?

aychen222 6/20 [email protected]

send $125 friend and famil and let me know please. Now i'm waiting confirm.

Hibiscusmile 6/20 all done, can you send a mix of sexes? like 6 females ? I sent extra to cover paypal fees as I am a corporation and IRS sees my purchases.

aychen222 6/20 Please send screenshot of payment. And sender name of payment?
aychen222 6/20 sender name of payment?
aychen222 6/20 Also, I won't accept payment because you didn't send an F&F.
I will refund your money.

Hibiscusmile 6/20 2 pm Why what is the problem. I told you why.?
No answer from him.

Hibiscusmile 6/20 7:06 pmI don't see what the problem is, I sent extra to cover the fees. Please answer.
No answer from him.
Hibiscusmile 6/21 at 9:27 AM if you are not sending refund me.
No answer from him.

6/22 10: aychen222
Joined Dec 9, 2012
Last seen 26 minutes ago

So he is holding my money and not answering my messages. Who does this? I'll tell you who, someone who is a cheat and a liar. He has seen all these messages and is ignoring me. Well when I get thru with him and his games we will see who is ignoring who.
Do not purchase from him he is unreliable and only someone with this sneaky way of cheating people out of money and KNOWING that if you pay this way, you cannot get your money back.

He must of been an ok guy years ago, but he is not now. 2014 was the last review Until Now!
I knew it.
I almost bought from him, but too many weird signs so I pulled back.
I think his acct has been hacked.
His writing style is different from 2014 to today

Sad because I was also interested in some orchids from him, thanks for letting people know :)
well he's much older now, & if you look at his profile, he has been on here daily, so he knows what's going on. Don't be fooled by thinking these scammers are being hacked, I really doubt it. He's able to accept money, but not give it back.

I lost 300 bucks. Filed an FBI report, filled a claim with Zelle (which was how he insisted I pay). I had a gut feeling but all previous reviews had been very good so I went with it

I suspected his account here was hacked also. Although it could be that he got addicted to drugs or something that would make him do this. I wrote to him about his Orchid mantis nymphs and had the same thing where he requested Friends and family through PayPal for payment. I am sorry I didn't say anything earlier about him to warn people.

Here are screen shots of our conversation:
https://figgycity.weebly.com/new-page.html#/ (date on computer in the screen shot is a day ahead)

Latest posts