Back again!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d270

Reaction score
Hi

I hatched my first ooth last year and now looking for adults....

Thanks for the offer. I need a natural species, Chinese, Carolina... and something that will take more than fruit flies :)

Thanks again....I released 20 Chinese Mantids last year....I wonder if any survived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I released Chinese last summer and found an ooth this year so I am hatching it now to release the mantids later when they are strong.

I'm down in the Elgin area...if you have a few extra I'd gladly drive up for them.

Thanks and good luck with the Ooth :)

Hello D,

I have about 15 T. sinensis left from 3 recent hatches. Most L3. They'd have to be shipped from the Philadelphia area.

Wow thanks for the offer, I'm around Chicago, but I have no idea what the cost for shipping and your time would be?

Thanks

Hi

I'm still looking for any local Carolina or Chinese mantids around Chicago if anyone can helP

Thanks

Bassguit1234@ yahoo

Thanks I think I will have to order some online....I went through the oothes and baby mantids before...raising...fruit flies..then a...mite invasion...lol.....ugh.

I just dont have enough time to devote to 100's of young-ins again ! :)

Welcome to Mantid Forum from Arizona! I'm just returning from an absence, but have been around here for about a year all total. I look forward to seeing you around in the forum. Make sure you check our for sale and want ads, you might find what you are looking for there.

Welcome once again! :)

Latest posts