Back!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxdreamchas3r913

Reaction score
Hello all, after a break i decided to check out the annual insect fair at the natural history museum in los angeles. havent gone there in at least 6 years but i managed to get my hands on a brunners as well as some chinese. I've started the quest that is mantid rearing once again and i'm glad to be back and learning from everyone here! i hope everyone has been doing ok with their adorable pets. i've never raised either of these but i've been doing ok so far. a couple have molted and i'm excited for whats to come. last night a couple chinese have been puking or something cuz my mom was all like "whoa theres blood in these containers" and there were splotches of redish brownish stuff. from what i read before on here that might be due to high humidity so i've been working on that. they seem ok thus far. i would appreciate any advice on how to take care of these rascals especially this brunneria i'm psyched to have her but i'm paranoid as heck of her dying on me!! she molted last night tho and ate a bit today so it seems ok but if anyone's got some tips on humidity, misting, and habitats for her i would be uber happy. thanks again everyone and hope y'all are doing marvelous! stay awesome!!

Latest posts