ban on snakes

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while I do not own nor doubt I will own a snake, i like that the great country we live in allows the liberty to pursue our happiness in different ways.

the govt has closed so many fisheries on the west coast in the name of conservation, and screwed up trout plants blah blah blah.

how can I help? who can I email or whatever.. (already went to linked sight and sent letter)

You are also guaranteed the right of free speech, but that does not extend, famously, to the right to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theatre (sorry, theater), nor does it extend to keeping dangerous and invasive vertebrates.

The best thing you can do, mantiscurious, is spread this EVERYWHERE you go on the net. Get it in front of as many people as you can. :( I was going to post this here, as I've posted it on all the forums I frequent, reptile-oriented or not. Urge even people who don't necessarily like reptiles to sign - you never know what they might target next, and we need to tell them we won't tolerate it. These snakes are only a problem in southern Florida, and it should be dealt with there and not be made a federal issue. This would be absolutely devastating to the snake- and reptile-keeping hobby.

Shouldn't this belong in the area where there are threads about vertebrates?

Latest posts