BBC1 contacted me about their next nature series

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is with pride and honor I have had the priviledge to speak with Henry via phone. (And I desperately need those Hydei, so maybe we'll meet -- I would like your autograph). Sensational news. And it doesn't surprise me that the BBC contacted you. Your work really is superb.

It is with pride and honor I have had the priviledge to speak with Henry via phone. (And I desperately need those Hydei, so maybe we'll meet -- I would like your autograph). Sensational news. And it doesn't surprise me that the BBC contacted you. Your work really is superb.
Thanks for the good words. Was good to talk. I almost brought this up on the phone but I had arrived at my destination. I start a new job next week so if you need the FFs we should do it soon.

That's very impressive that they contacted you! I wish they'd hire you to assist with the project.
You and me both! My contact there was impressed with my knowledge so I'm sure if I were more local I could have wormed my way into the process. I would have liked the phone conversation and emails of info, photos and video links to have turned into a consultant credit or something along those lines! All in due time I suppose.

I will release a photo book this year, I've decided. That will give me more credibility. Baby steps...

You really need to let the forum know when you drop the photo album precarious

I know I definitely want one haha

Hope great things come out of the documentary too

Once again, congrats, and that sounds like a great suggestion for a species. =3

You really need to let the forum know when you drop the photo album precarious

I know I definitely want one haha

Hope great things come out of the documentary too
I agree, I would definitely want a photo book if you release one for sale!

I love David Attenborough! His voice is getting abit worn but still hes the best and has respect for all he narrates about.