beautiful nymphs!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alicenwnderlnd

Reaction score
All picture taken with olympus E-30 and 50mm lens. indoors with a home made miniature box studio. couple of small desk lights and of course a willing model! (though very wiggly!) :blink:

my other half says these are terrible pictures since they were so wiggly and it was hard to get a good focus with such low lights, but i like them anyway!

orchid mantis by macromike1, on Flickr

orchid mantis by macromike1, on Flickr

Idolomantis Diabolica by macromike1, on Flickr

Idolomantis Diabolica by macromike1, on Flickr

Very nice! You used one of those translucent boxes as a diffuser?
Yes Phil, its similar to the netcubes but solid white. works great, and i have not used it as a mantis enclosure yet.. :lol: :lol: the lights we have are a little to weak, but it works ok. :)

Makes me want to put a "olympus E-30 and 50mm lens" on my Christmas list. I feel like I missed A LOT in school. If only I followed my "bliss". Oh well...here I am, just a follower, so it seems. I don't know where to start....I did just get a new Nikon S80 (you know....the one Ashton Kutcher is/was peddling?). It IS better than my last, but not as good as my NEXT. Any recommendations?

Latest posts