beautiful nymphs!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shot !

Ps. do you want to sell this male ? ;)
not ready to sell him yet, he is my bf's favorite. I think i have a female to go with him, but if it doesn't work out ill let you know! for the longest time, i was getting all females of every species, now its males. go figure. :eek:

Yeah, I agree with mantisnation, they are pretty cool looking. I would have to say the adult stage is more fascinating looking the the earlier stages. Anyway great images! Keep snapping. :)

Yeah, I agree with mantisnation, they are pretty cool looking. I would have to say the adult stage is more fascinating looking the the earlier stages. Anyway great images! Keep snapping. :)
ya, i am excited for them to become adults, they are one of the best i have for pictures, they are very photogenic and they seem to like it the most. (popa's very good too) lighter colors and a jumpy nature makes for a tough time.(which include most flower varieties,my favorites!) someday i will try some dead leaf's. and see how they are.

Latest posts