Beginner Hobbyist Returning

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnienhaus

Reaction score
Mantid Forum! Oh how I've missed you! :)

The collective efforts of everyone (users and admins) on this site is what got me into the hobby and although I had to set the hobby aside for a few years, I'm glad to say I'm ready to return. Raised 8 Chinese my last year in college (2010), all of which lived happily ever after :)

As fate would have it, I'm now living back on the 5 acre property I grew up in in northeast Wisconsin. I would love to get back into the hobby and start releasing into my property for too many reasons to count.

Anyway, if anyone has some beginner nymphs (I haven't attempted an ooth just yet) they're looking to get rid of, feel free to send a message :)

Phew....ok..on to the thread weaving

MFS :euro:

Welcome back. Just because you don't keep any mantids doesn't mean you can't still be on here.

Welcome back.

Do you find mantids in the wild in your area? I never see any here in central Minnesota (Twin Cities area). We have such harsh winters. I grew up over the border in Wisconsin, and I think the only place I saw them as a kid was in southeast Wisconsin.

Welcome back to Mantid Forum from Arizona! I too am just returning from an absence, however, I've only been here about a year, with my absence included. I have some Iris Oratoria ooths for sale for $25 plus shipping if you think they could live in that environment. Just send me a PM if you are interested. I look forward to seeing you around in the forum!

Welcome back once again! :)

Latest posts