Best Cat Toy - Cage of Grasshoppers

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kitties are always UBER interested in the net cages of grasshoppers and a few butterflies that I collect for feeders. When they see the big net cage come out they come running! :lol:

Ha ha. Cats are a hoot. You got some chubby cats too.

Ha ha. Cats are a hoot. You got some chubby cats too.
Yes, they are one of the most ridiculously silly creatures on this planet! And as for chubby... I'm sure you're likely referring to the 19 lb. "Sir Fatty Lick-a-monster Dingleberry Butt" (or Zephyr, the orange and white one taking up most of the camera space, lol). :rolleyes:

Yes, they are one of the most ridiculously silly creatures on this planet! And as for chubby... I'm sure you're likely referring to the 19 lb. "Sir Fatty Lick-a-monster Dingleberry Butt" (or Zephyr, the orange and white one taking up most of the camera space, lol). :rolleyes:
Actually the multicolored one stuck out to me. I have a dingleberry butt. Only because she is too fat to clean her own butt.

animals003.jpg

Ooops....
EyesYikes.gif
it's a weight bench. :mellow: Boy do I feel stupid. I'll let you guys know when I make that appointment to get my eyes checked.
EmbarrassedBaghead.gif
When I looked at it the first time (and I even looked more than once), I really thought it was a computer monitor! :huh: :(
Please call your eye doctor. :lol:

Funny video and I love your cats!

But this is the best cat toy IMO:

SpotAtomicBalls.jpg

edit:

forgot to mention that it's called an 'atomic ball' and it's smaller than that pic makes it look. It's maybe about 1 1/2" in diameter or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the atomic ball do anything?
Just one thing: random bounce.

Drove my last cat nutz! There was a rule driven game that revolved around this ball. We would play as long as long as he followed the rules and made the right guesses.

Latest posts