Best photo of a mantis I ever took!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelofdeathzz

Reaction score
This is from the best thing that ever happened to me, my little girl Taylor(11) :wub:

She drew it for me with colored pencil and asked if I could put it on my mantis forum(bless her little heart), she loves Idolo as much as me so any and all "likes" go to her! So please spare a like for her as it would make her day to see them stack up? :)

NewImage-1.jpg

And my cutie!

DSCF0926.jpg

Hey, way better than me! Nick you have a blessing, keep it up Taylor! I play clarinet too, since I was in 5th grade and still play today (12th grade)...stick with music and mantids, you can't go wrong! :D ;)

All the best,

Andrew

Tay is on top of the world! She's like "they like my drawing!?!" to that I said "I think they love it!"

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, she wants to be a artist when she grows up so this has made her ecstatically excited! :D She says Thanks as well.

Awwe thats soo sweet,and she did a pretty accurate detail job on that mantis too. Its funny how things when you are a child shape you as an adult. For one of my first kindergarten projects I made a mantis out of pipe cleaners and now years later,I'm keeping them lol

You all are very kind indeed! in the morning I get to tell her she broke the record for most liked content ever! which makes me very proud! The kicker is shes really a good, smart, sweet kid. She tears up when the mis treated animal commercials come on :( which makes her want to become a vet as well.

If anyone whats to add some kids(or adult) art pics by all means please do! would be nice to have a artistic culture touch here I would think?

my neighbor's 6 year old drew a mantis once but she kinda drew private parts on it (human ones, so it wasn't anatomically correct) so i really shouldn't post it, but if i find any doodles peeps sometimes leave on my papers of mantises i'll post them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts