Beware of "caresheets"

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Care sheets are all fine and nice, but as Precarious pointed out people shouldn't even attempt to write one until they've raised said species for 2 or more generations, from self bred ooths to adult and then do it all at least once again.

Mis-information and just plain bad advice is what I had to weed through years ago when I started with the Idolo, alot of research and on the fly learning got me to completely understand what I was dealing with and how best to raise/breed them, and have had 100's of Pm's from all across the globe with people wanting info on them which made me quite proud and I always did my best to humbly answer all the many questions.

What I'm getting at is maybe it's best to just ask someone how knows what the heck they're talking about, as a care sheet(for now) won't answer you if you have a question that wasn't covered,{hint} flatter them a little first then ask away! Ha-ha... :)

Latest posts