BINGO I win

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueb4653

Reaction score
Finally after hrs of trying he finally got it right YAAAAAA they are now hanging in her cage attached :)

DSCN0980.jpg

Yay! Congrats. I have one male and 2 females at pre-subadult. I hope that I do not have this much difficulty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you win or does he win ;)

Seriously though congrats. Was this your first time?

Do you win or does he win ;)

Seriously though congrats. Was this your first time?
This was the first time for the asians I had the griffins mate (which I was told would be hard) for the me the asians where hard

and he only wins if he doesnt lose his head

Last edited by a moderator:
I had them on my hand and he seemed to just get it this time plus I kept jiggleing my hand making the female move more

Well I think them being on your hand had something to do with your difficulties. Four hours is probably fine, but they usually mate for longer. It is best to wait until they are connected and then not disturb or watch them. I have a thread on her with my mating technique that works well for these. In fact the mantids I used in the thread is the same species.

Well I think them being on your hand had something to do with your difficulties. Four hours is probably fine, but they usually mate for longer. It is best to wait until they are connected and then not disturb or watch them. I have a thread on her with my mating technique that works well for these. In fact the mantids I used in the thread is the same species.
Rick I had them on my hands after days and hrs of leaving them alone

Latest posts