Birthdays...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellroy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was just thinking what a nice little mantis community we have going on here.....helping each other out....sharing the highs and the lows.

Perhaps we could make a little bit of extra effort when one of our own has a special day....like say a birthday....or bar mitzva!

I was thinking we could have a whip round and send them a little mantis nymph...you know ....as a gesture.

Just a thought..... :idea:

As it happens it's my 30th birthday this sunday!!!!! Perhaps we could take the idea for a test run?? I'm very partial to Violin mantids!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Alan (Birthday boy!!)

Ok thats fine... its a great idea and I'd be more than happy to participate with some violins... By the way its my birthday on thursday... i like idolomantis!

Yeah that's a well good idea. My birthday is September the 10th, send me anything! lol well anything that moves :wink:

Nice one Sheldon...I didn't think of asking for those! :(

Perhaps the species should become more impressive for the years.....us old codgers probably deserve unicorns.....you youngsters maybe....chinese mantids? :wink:

Ian....thats just mercenary! :roll:

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me....

i have too many again :p more hatched out last week... you've seen my setup though i can handle about 30 adults easily in that that!

Well my birthdays in October and I have been DYING for gongys for a while and Sheldon sold out when I bearly signed on to the forum :lol: HOW LAME!!! haha oh well theres always next time..I hope lol well I'll be expecting something on my birthday now lol haha jk.

yup :) may have more soon but you know how it is... hey ellroy - bet your kicking yourself now :p

Creobroter though... theyre cool looking!

Yeah I guess I'll have to wait and see haha I really wanted some but I guess people are dying to get them too. Hopefully you get more for sale.

My birhtday is on April 12....if any of you deside to send me something I will except tarantulas or mantids 8)

Well...... my suggestion has gone down really well....I think perhaps we should have extra special whip rounds for people who come up with such good ideas :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: ........ :lol:

Alan

ok well I'm only going to bother if i get presents from all of you first! C'mon put it in the post today, can be at mine for tomorrow! ugh... 19 getting old!

Latest posts