Blue bottle fly maggots on ebay

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenphilly

Reaction score
Not sure if okay to post links do figured I'd just point in the direction! But wanted to share what I thought was a great deal for blue bottle maggots! Getting maggots is a great feeder source, many mantids love the gooey treat and ones that are not fed as maggots will cocoon up into spikes that last about a month in fridge, just toss couple in mantis enclosure and couple days later, dinner is served! 

So far I've had gemmatus, Chinese or Orchids loving these in maggot form.... and Groot the Chaeta loved having dinner pop up! 

Cost for 1,000 was only $16 including delivery! I ordered on ebay from HigginsBait online store! 

I have a sale on them right now this weekend on my site, they are fresh but sales are low as I think people may be not feeding their bugs? I dont want to wast these so put them on sale before they get old, rather lose some money instead of all and no one has flies to feed their babies.

i bought some from Higginsbait on ebay months ago. They arrived a little late with only a dozen or so pupae. Even though I didn't suffer, he/she insisted on sending another order. I place an order every month. Very nice to do business with, so far, and I highly recommend.

Latest posts