• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blue Bottle Maggots for sale ??

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGIGA

Dead Leaf Mantis
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody would buy 1000 blue bottle maggots for $13 (shipped via USPS Priority Mail). I'm about to receive a large shipment and my mantises can't eat it fast enough so I thought selling part of it would save some [flies'] lives (later to be taken by mantises).

(bump)

I get a shipment in tomorrow. Also, I realized that I'm making serious losses by selling at $13 for the thousand. It'd have to be $13 for 800 to break even, provided that no [PayPal] fees are involved.

Anyway, the price now is $13 for 800, paid by check or money order... or $14 if paying with PayPal.

(bump)I get a shipment in tomorrow. Also, I realized that I'm making serious losses by selling at $13 for the thousand. It'd have to be $13 for 800 to break even, provided that no [PayPal] fees are involved.

Anyway, the price now is $13 for 800, paid by check or money order... or $14 if paying with PayPal.
P.M. sent!

Latest posts