Blue Bottle Media Now Available!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantid Z.

Reaction score
Hey Mantid Forum!! So finally I have came up with the right recipe and I have now listed the Blue Bottle Fly Media on azexotics.net with a limited stock.

I am working with my website to create supply shipping for supply order which is cheaper but in the meantime it is for priority mail.

-AZ Exotics

I have a few questions about the media. How long does one culture last? For the first few people to buy it, are you doing any sort of satisfaction guarantee kind of deal? 

I'm interested in it, but I don't want to spend my money on it only for it to not produce. I get that you've tested it, but has anyone else had success with your media yet? 

If this media works, then it will make it so much easier to culture flies, but I don't want to get my hopes up until I know that more than one person has had success with it. 

Thanks!

- MantisGirl13 

Last edited by a moderator:
but has anyone else had success with your media yet? 
I bought some and I’m getting it Friday. I have no flies yet but I will soon. I’ll let you know if it smells, and if it works. It might take up to a couple weeks to get my flies though. 

I have a few questions about the media. How long does one culture last? For the first few people to buy it, are you doing any sort of satisfaction guarantee kind of deal? 

I'm interested in it, but I don't want to spend my money on it only for it to not produce. I get that you've tested it, but has anyone else had success with your media yet? 

If this media works, then it will make it so much easier to culture flies, but I don't want to get my hopes up until I know that more than one person has had success with it. 

Thanks!

- MantisGirl13 
I might be doing a Labor Day discount soon and I’ll be listing quite a few ooths on my website for dirt cheap that are fertile and everything will be discounted.

Latest posts