bobericc

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
I just bought a ooth from him and he included a extra one and was packed good and was a pleasant experience!

For those who read the original post, bobericc contacted me the day after and explained his situation.

He immediately posted the item plus extras and gave a partial refund.

Im happy with the outcome

Last edited by a moderator:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Recommendation >>>

Made a purchase from Bobericc' in April 2014 of several adult male Heterochaeta Occidentalis; to breed with the 2-Adult females

I have. Well 3rd male was the charm* and he mated one of my females??

Now she has laid her first Ooth! Very happy with Bobericcs' help & services...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey Bro' my Adult female Chaeta- Princess Terminus has laid her second Ooth from her mating with one of the Adult males I got from you. : )

I have started to incubate the 1st one she laid about 2weeks ago; fingers crossed ill have some baby Chaetas soon...

Thanks again for the help in getn my Heterochaeta Occidentalis mated...

image.jpg

Bobericc sent me some free chaeta for winning his guess amount of nymphs in ooth game. He packaged them amazingly and was very cooperative! All of them were alive except one which was molting but fell which isn't his fault at all. Will definitely do business with him in the near future :)

I bought 5 Heterochaeta nymphs and they came today with 2 extras! They came fast and are in perfect shape. Bobbericc does a good job packing and shipping. He suggested we wait afew days as some were molting.

I will definitely buy again from him! He charged me an excellant price.

I won bobericc's contest and so he sent me 10 Heterochaeta! He even added in a bonus; an ootheca, in return for a Lobata ootheca! I'm thrilled. He shipped everything perfectly. He did express shipping so it got to me the next morning (today). All 10 Chaeta are doing fantastic. I'd highly recommend this guy!

I would highly recommend bobericc, I received a some heterochaeta nymphs they arrived packed perfectly and all arrived in perfect condition. Great communication and fast shipment. I look forward to doing business with him again.

I have an amazing tame friendly mantis from him, my aunt has one as well that she does wildlife education shows with weekly. We couldn't be more pleased. Met him at a Reptile show and now he has customers for life from both my aunt and I!