Boxers or Flowers!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desana

Reaction score
just out of interest which is your preffered mantis Boxer Mantids or Flower Mantids cheers......

Boxers seem to have more drab colouration, and are stupidly small, however flower type mantids ( i say flower type mantids as i know theres tonnes of different species involved with flowers) are far more colourful, larger, and look more exotic, and as for not doing much what about the Whalbergii dance? :lol:

Every mantid has something, but i dont know why i just love the flower mantids

has to be the amazing colour desing theyve got

one of my nimphs molted this morning to adult and i must say that its amazingly beautiful

I guess i would have to go with flower mantids. Only because i have never owned any boxers yet, but that should soon change.

Definately would go with flowers, great variety of species available and their couleration is amazing. Boxers are awesome, just do dang small.

Thanks,

Eros

which mantids are classed as boxer anyway? :huh:

well, other than the obvious ones with boxer in their common names

i only really know about flowers

Acromantis Formosana is called the taiwan flower mantis, but the little things sit there and box all day. :lol:

I think Ceratomantis S is very "boxer" mantis like....

I had several nymphs a few years ago, and they looked like cryptic versions of otomantis