Brian Aschenbach-(US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all who have given me time to recover and get my act together to get things going again.

Chris, I PM'd you and just got your PM, I am sending today after you confirm what the official deal is, OK? I couldn't ship due to Columbus day.

Doug has had a horrible experience and I am really sorry.

I sent Doug:

3 gravid violin

3 L3 idolo

1.1 pair of lobata adult size

my 1 male acanthops and now I have 3 virgin females!!! LOL what luck!!!

Unfortunately weather.com was wrong, once again and his area was literally above 100. Doug said everything died except for the violins and idolos, which makes sense.

I still want to send you more stuff man, just text message me on my cell and we will get something else going for you, OK man?

Thanks Orin for bringing that up! I am currently getting BACK into silk worms and horn worms on a heavy basis. Hope to bring some silk worm cocoons to this forum's plate!!! ;)

I refund Emile thru pay pal already, weeks ago...

I am still waiting to send Terrance his ooths, he sent me 2 harpargomantis tri color ooths they never hatched by the way :( and 2 other ootheca, 1 ooth hatched during transit and I sent him pictures of all the dead nymphs immediately after opening the box and finding cute little dead babies. The other 1 never hatched neither. I am STILL of course keeping my end of the trade, since I was supposed to ship out during the time frame of him shipping out to me. It has been KILLING me and soooo FRUSTRATING on obtaining ghost ootheca. As soon as I ask a person, they are sold.

I asked Yen Saw some questions regarding mantid I.D.s and I definitely understand if he did not have time to help out since it is a LONG LIST LOL!!! But anyways, the thing I want to talk about is how you, Yen, said to me... "We will talk once you send Terrance his package" This is understandable since they might be good business friends... But still, come on, after that email and the other emails I sent you, you still do not respond???

I asked Yen if he could send Terrence a box of ghost ooths after I pay for it all. This means I will have to pay for shipping TWICE. After calling Yen stubborn and complaining how he NEVER responds to additional questions thru our email exchanges UNLESS it has something to do with me giving him money. I am sorry Yen for calling you stubborn, however, I am not sorry about complaining to you about how I feel it is so rude of you to simply ignore my questions and rarely respond to my emails unless I am asking to buy something. I am extremely busy, yet I find time to write up an email. And if Terrance is your S.A. connect or best bud from S.A. I am not sure why you have not taken up that offer? I already found ghost ooths that are arriving here soon to send to him, so now I get to save on the second shipping fee! :)

Yen, would you please reconcile with me? I do not ask to be "chatty chatty nor personal" although I am this way with every person who I deal with, It's just in my nature to be more of a people person.

Im working on like deal 15 with brian and i have never had a problem, everything has been as stated and perfect, I know things happen but i know brian would never rip someone on purpose. He is a great breeded and has top notch Mantids. Will continue trading with him.

Yesterday I received a package of 4 (look like all male) violin nymphs as a repayment for the failure to send fruit flies last June. Though it has been many months, Brian has come through.

The situation has been cleared up, nice work Brian.

For future reference, though, it'd be a whole lot easier to only sell items that you have/can ship out soon. It'll make things much easier ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some anxiety about priority mail with the weather quickly getting cold, but Brian assured me my idolo would arrive safely, and of course he was right. Yay! No complaints, of course. Many thanks.

ALL male?! We will keep in touch as I am sure you will need some females and I will need some studs! lol and yes you're right!

Glad the Idolo made it safe and sound!

First of all Brian....i have sent many H.tricolor ooths to people who have great sucess hatching them, the ooths i sent you where from a mated female, so you must have done some thing wrong to screw up the incubation because i am 95% sure both ooths were fertile!! second of all you keep on telling people that you have sorted me out for that deal........well.......i have got nothing from you and ive lost count on how many months it has been, think it might be comming up to a year! i had no problem dealing with you untill you screwed me over!

Received 3 idolos from Brian, and even after a 3 day delay thanks to USPS they arrived healthy and happy. I was even greeted with a threat pose!

Thanks again Brian

I just got my package! He packed it really really well! I hope to have little Ghost & Violin babies running around soon! Thank you so much! I will order from him again!!! ;)

Resolved !

I answer Brian to this ad :

http://mantidforum.n...ds&fromsearch=1

and after few discussion I send him 231,75 dollars for 10 orchids mantids (200 for the mantids, 25 for overnight shipping and 6,75 dollars for paypal transaction fee (after I refuse to send him money by money order or check). So I send him the money the 12 of august 2011 (YES so long time I'm waiting)... Finally refunded...

Last editing... Resolved

Malik, you are getting every penny you sent me, and then some extra. And P.S. I just want to point out how awesome you are for taking time to make a documentary on mantis and I am truly sorry I could not get the mantis I owe you in time. I honestly thought we both agreed that you would be waiting for my other mantis to be old enough to sex so i can send you those instead...

Ummm...I sent Brian some spiders and he recieved them...and he says he will ship me an Acontista and some chinese nymphs on monday.

...I'm glad to hear all the good feedback...but the bad feedback seems kinda ridiculous. Don't know if I can believe it.

2/14/12 Update: Brian says he will ship today.

Update, me and Chris are resolving this now. We are both unhappy about our posts, sorry folks.

Dont be sorry, you both had something to say, and in it was some truth, so let it be said, maybe you will both measure up a bit, sometimes the truth hurts, sometimes more than a lie.

I traded some spiders for an acontista sub adult female and some sinensis nymphs...all the mantids arrived safely and alive! ;)

Brian is a very nice person to do buisiness with, and I will order from him again in the future. :)

Brian (or Piotr??) wrote to me if I have Sibyllas and Acromantis ooth for sale/trade. I've said yes. We decided to make a deal, I sent him 5 Sibyllas and 2 Acromantis ooths on 14th of February, I sent him a picture of confirmation that I really sent a package. Few days later I asked if he sent my ooths already, he said that he will wait for my ooth first, but in the begining we talked to send ooth in the same day...

After 10 days, I checked on polish tracking service, they said that my package left Poland on 15th of February. I checked few minutes ago on usps tracking service and they says "Your item was delivered at 2:55 pm on March 01, 2012 in CRANFORD, NJ 07016." But he didn't let me know that he received my package.

I'm still waiting and waiting for his package over 15 days, I asked him for a picture of confirmation that he really sent a package to me, no response...

I'm tired with all this situation with Brian, I sent him ooths for 190 $.

Not recommended at all !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts