Brunneria

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosbyArt

Reaction score
I received my ooths in the mail today from my trade with Brunneria. They were packaged well and shipped out fast. Many thanks for the trade, can't wait to see some little Brunneria borealis mantises running around. :clap:

I received a wonderfully packaged ootheca from Burnneria :) ! He even included some Japanese (maybe Korean?) newspaper comics for the future babies to read! 10/10

Did a trade with brunneria this week and it went awesome! Perfect communication, shipping, and insects. Great guy to know, he has some wicked mantis species and some other awesome inverts as well. Will definitely be doing business again. I recommend him 100%

I've done a few trades with Alan, and let me tell you: he's awesome! Always included extras, Always super fast communication, great shipping, and very generous. Not to mention that he works with TONS of cool A$$ species of inverts! This dudes definitely starting to make a name for himself, and I'd absolutely recommend doing business with him. A++

Just received my subadult female orchid mantis from Brunneria! What a beautiful gal. She looks healthy and well fed, and was packaged very nicely. Would definitely purchase from him again! :D

Did a trade with Brunneria and I am EXCEPTIONALLY pleased with our transaction: stellar communication; meticulous, careful packaging; super fast shipping; tons of freebies; and beautiful, well-fed, healthy specimens! Looking forward to doing more business with him and I highly recommend you do the same! THANKS!!!

Received my Gonatista grisea nymphs from Brunneria and he sent me an extra free! Very cool! Wonderfully packaged and healthy, they even made it through a shed perfectly. Always wonderful to do business with.

Received another package from Alan today and everything came alive and well! I ordered 2 pre-sub-adult male Gonatista grisea nymphs, but he also threw in 3 Eurycotis lixa nymphs and 1 adult female Parcoblatta divisa for free! I already fed one of the G.grisea nymphs a fly, and I tried to feed the other one too but he was just scared of the fly.LOL I've got everybody in their new homes already except for the adult female P.divisa, which I will house with my adult male, and will setup a container for shortly.
Alan has great communication, is very generous, sells his insects at a good price, and most importantly, supplies very healthy insects! I will surely make future purchases with him again, and encourage anyone else that wants some nice and healthy insects to buy from him. What can I say, Alan is one of the best sellers in the insect hobby!
smile.png

Did another trade with Alan and had another first rate experience! If you do a deal with him you should expect to experience some excellent communication; fast/careful shipping; healthy, beautiful bugs; and some lovely freebies. I'm very pleased with our transaction and won't hesitate to do more business with him in the future--THANKS!!

Did a trade with Brunneria and received well packed, extremely  healthy mantids :) Thank you so much, I am thrilled with the trade.

Latest posts