BTS?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Way.Of.The.Mantis

Reaction score
What was this BTS? Some sort of animal show im guessing, when was it? Where was it, I dont want to miss out on this event again, looks like lots of people picked up lots of amazing insects and critters! Thanks.

Anyone know where I could get info on shows here in the US? I went to a turtle and tortoise show a couple weeks ago, But Id LOVE a bug show lol.
you just missed the annual insects fair this past weekend, at the LA natural history museum. there's also an annual one at calpoly pomona around halloween, but it's much smaller.

We should make an announcement each time we plan on going to a show so that everybody knows. :) That would be nice.
Whoops :oops: I meant to do that for the BTS last weekend. It's not like I found out last minute either - I've been going to it since '96.

I'll do my best to post the dat of the next show.

We should make an announcement each time we plan on going to a show so that everybody knows. :) That would be nice.
Whoops :oops: I meant to do that for the BTS last weekend. It's not like I found out last minute either - I've been going to it since '96.

I'll do my best to post the dat of the next show.
No problem. It'll just be nice to know. :wink:

Seems most of these shows are in the UK. What about the states...anyone? I guess the closest so far is the LA show Wu was talking about. But, Ogiga's idea would really be cool!!

thats cause all of us brits dont have a clue about american bug shows! :D

you guys have some huge replile shows with inverts added apparently! just have to look out for them i suppose

Latest posts