budwings..... exotic flowers.... green stripe mantis?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dylandobell

Reaction score
can anyone help me out here, i had what i thought were budwings. they are medium sized nymphs, with a LARGE head and stocky body. they are green with a brown stripe running down theyre back. they hatch out of ooths identical in every way to budwings. if anyone has any idea what these are please let me know. the tanzanian flowers i thought i had turned out to be budwings lol. which left me wondering what the budwings i had were. also, i had some ooths from tanzania that were conical and black shaped. simialer in shape to a european, but not in color. they hatched out 13 of these mantids that are about 3/4 of an inch long and have dark knees indicating they may have camo flaps on them like ghosts or dead leafs. theyre head is not joke exactly in the shape of a scaled down V. probably about v size thats perfectly what theyre heads look like. its wierd. dos anyone know what they are either?

thanks

You put this in the classifieds so I moved it here where it belongs.

pictures would help dude !!!

OR you can send dead specimens to Christian and he'll tell you EXACTLY what they are !

Neil

Latest posts