Bug Fairs/ Shows

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was the reptile supershow in pamona just a few months ago. I went. It was hot, crowded, no mantises. Was a bust. Don't know about shows, been looking for something for a while now but I've come up empty. Maybe we could start our own california bug show :p

Haha, that would be awesome. I love buying mantids but the cost of shipping is almost as much as the mantids themselves, it'd be nice meeting the breeder and just having a place to go buy them. 

Wow I wasn't aware of that site either, I'll have to join now. Haha, yeah you're pretty much on every post I see, you're very informative! :lol:

Oh yeah, I found a fair in CA! It's called the Annual Riverside Insect Fair, it looks like I missed it this year but I hadn't started the hobby yet so oh well, hopefully I won't miss it this April since I live so close to it.

Wow I wasn't aware of that site either, I'll have to join now. Haha, yeah you're pretty much on every post I see, you're very informative! :lol:
Seems there are still many more on Facebook that keep showing up in my recommendations too. :) That I am, perhaps I am too active on here ;) Thanks I try help out where I can.

I did find that the Riverside Insect Fair has their own FB page here https://www.facebook.com/AnnualRiversideInsectFair/, and looks like it will be back next year (bigger and better they said May 3rd). So in the meantime you can save up and get something special when they do come back. :D

Latest posts