Bugfest 2013! Pics are up!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://tinypic.com/a/2s7s8/2

Just a few quick edits that I got today :) It was great to meet Rick and Ismart... and your friend Ismart, he truly is a good friend to come to Bugfest with you *grin It is an awesome museum and I thought it was a great event! Good job Rick, the table was busy and your setup was varied and very interesting! I shot ALOT more pics after I left and I can't wait to get them up on FB, this city has some nice architecture to shoot. I wandered downtown and caught the last of the motorcycle festival and got caught in the rainstorm, it was fantastic lol. It was a pleasure speaking to all of you, thank you very much gentlemen :yinyang:
Thanks! Maybe in the future with more planning we can do something together or have you stay with us for the weekend or something.

Did you end up having a few winners for your raffle?
Well one winner. I only did one raffle. It started off slow but eventually I ended up with nearly a full jar of tickets. I've contacted the winner but she has not responded. The item will just be mailed to her.

It went pretty well. We were in a very busy spot despite being on the top floor.

The fair was great! at Rick's table i liked the bark mantis and pinned toxodera. while i was in NC i also got to go mantis hunting and i caught a few white brunner's, carolinas, and chinese.

The fair was great! at Rick's table i liked the bark mantis and pinned toxodera. while i was in NC i also got to go mantis hunting and i caught a few white brunner's, carolinas, and chinese.
It was great meeting you and your father. I didn't realize you were from out of state.