Bugsdirect UK

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macro junkie

Dead Leaf Mantis
Reaction score
i got a subadult from bugs direct ..it was sent out with 3 legs...and hes not offered me a refund or a replacement..If i was u i wouldn't go there.. and he takes days to answer emails,,,14.99£ for a 3 legged flwoermantis...there wasnt any leg in the box .

..this is the email i just got from him..remember its a subadult..it wil need a few sheds to grow back..any way i wont be using his service again

"Hello, I'm sorry your upset about it, as an act of good faith id like to offer you free postage off your next order.Please be assured the leg will grow back the next time it sheds its skin. Many thanks Joseph Rogers BUGS DIRECT UK"

1918806983_e9e79f289d_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it died,.,.then 1 week later 2 days ago they sent me a replacement..15 hours later after delvery that one died to..when i received the 2nd one it had a black hard crust on the end of its abdomen..be warned..the guy dont know how to breed and wil rip u off!

I think otherwise <_< . Bought a Sphrodromantis SP from BugsDirectUK. Only issue i had was that it took quite a long time to come, but now it's here, it's doin fine :rolleyes: .

Thanks BugsDirectUK!

I think otherwise <_< . Bought a Sphrodromantis SP from BugsDirectUK. Only issue i had was that it took quite a long time to come, but now it's here, it's doin fine :rolleyes: .Thanks BugsDirectUK!
u are very lucky..remember..his stuff is wild caught..they sent out 2 mantis for me 1 had 3 legs and the replacment died the next day..no refund..thanks bugsdirect..lol

Latest posts