BugTrader (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recently got a load of flies from him and they came well packed with 2 cold packs,and there were tonnns of flies so we should be set for a good bit,definitely worth the price no doubt

Ordered some fruit fly cultures from Mike, both golden hydei and glider melanogaster... I very rarely order them because I am very pleased with the media I use and my results, but Ive been working so many hours at the lab, I spaced on making more and found myself in desperate need.... I have to say his media is amazing, and the production seems to be top notch! Mite free as far as I can tell, and already producing well upon arrival.

Best cultures I can remember ordering from any vendor, highly recommended.

Got some bugs in a trade. They arrived safely and in good packaging. I think I made out better than him! :), but that's how he rolls. Customer is always more than happy with Bug Trader.

I just got some mantids from him. Very professional packing! 3 layers of foam and home modified containers!

He answered ALL of my annoying PM's and got the absolute best prices on the planet.

Thanks a lot man!

Got some more bugs from BT. Great prices and some freebees!

Got two good-looking lobata ooths for an obscenely great great price.

Communication was excellent and I received my well-packed package in a timely manner. Smooth transaction from an honest and professional dealer. Pleasure to do business with.

First lobata ooth hatched with nice results. I haven't tried to count them yet but there's at least 60 nymphs in there.

Latest posts