• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Buying all Native species Mantis (European, Carolina, Chinese)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Small Pet Feeders

Reaction score
Looking to make some quick cash? Do you go on regular hikes and outdoor excursions where you see native mantis ooths hanging on the branches? If you spot them, clip the branch about 1" above the ooth, put them in a ziplock and place them inside your refrigertor as you contact me at [email protected] with how many you have and I'll let you know what we'd be able to offer you.

We are only buying fresh ooths from this season, and only native mantis ooths, no illegal species please.

Again we are looking for ooths of the following species clipped from the wild.

1. Carolina Mantis
  2. Chinese Mantis
  3. European Mantis (Praying Mantis)
These are listed in the order of the pictures attached below, where both a picture of the specimen and the targetted ooth of that species.

Again after finding them, store inside your household refrigerator and send me an email to [email protected] letting me know how many, of what species, and a picture or two of the ooths if possible. If you have an asking price, please mention it but whether it's lower or higher than what usually offer, I will offer the same amount, it just lets me know if we are in the same ballpark as far as price goes.

Thank you for your help.

-Dave Cross, LMT

CEO/Managing Member

Small Pet Feeders, LLC

America's Online Insect and Exotic Pet Supply Marketplace

www.SmallPetFeeders.com

carolina mantis.JPG

carolinamantisooth.jpg

Chinese_mantis_800.jpg

chinesemantis-ootheca.jpg

Mantis-religiosaEuropeanMantis.jpg

europeanmantis-ooth.jpg