Camera what kind di you use to take pics

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I am trying this again 2 see more replys[/SIZE]

Hi there I am seeing what is a good camera to use to photos of insects and I know there are alot of you shutterbugs out here that take very good close up pics, any one?

P.S. I didn't see any topic like this and if there is one sorry my bad. :eek:

Danny

Now I was thanking yes I do that from time to time maybe post a macro pic with your post so we can see how good that cam can take pic's , it just a thought :p

Danny

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there I am seeing what is a good camera to use to photos of insects and I know there are alot of you shutterbugs out here that take very good close up pics, any one?P.S. I didn't see any topic like this and if there is one sorry my bad. :eek:

Danny
Hi,personally im a fan of Nikon camera's,i use a D90 with 60mm Nikon Macro lens and a Fuji J150W compact which is superb for the money...

I use a Sony Alpha 300 with what is technically a [sony] macro lens, but it only gets to 1.3 ft. away, so I use Kenko extension tubes.

Canon and Sigma DSLRs here. Mainly use lenses of the same brands, but also adapt some manual focus 'alternatives' like old Oly OM mount, M42 Zeiss, Leica R, Pentax K.

Taken with 5D and OM 38mm macro on 65mm extension tube:

3379096599_705d49c9e6.jpg

misc samples in the sig too.

Latest posts