Canadians are gonna be a little frustrated (Canada post)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extrememantid

Reaction score
Well,

Canada post is stoping home delivery... And adding community mail boxes.. That's where everything will be put unless you request to hold it at the office. This will be sorta frustrating if you can't drive (like me). This really sucks because I have a great mailman who makes sure he hands me the package. In the future it will be extra work for you mantid packages..

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised they haven't tried it here. They already want to cut delivery by a day. I understand in these economic times sacrifices must be made though.

Is fine with me ... my community mail boxes is only 30 seconds from my house only few steps lol ..... and if they hold it at the office is even better .... so package wont stay in cold lol ..... and is only 5-8 min drive .... no biggie for me ...

Is fine with me ... my community mail boxes is only 30 seconds from my house only few steps lol ..... and if they hold it at the office is even better .... so package wont stay in cold lol ..... and is only 5-8 min drive .... no biggie for me ...
Well your lucky lol.. My community mail box doesn't exist :p and my post office is a 10 min drive and I don't have a car lol

Latest posts