Can't copy and paste

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aryia

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I can't seem to copy and paste anywhere in this forums, neither threads or private messaging. It's really a nuisance when it comes to providing tracking info for me, because I'm always paranoid that I'll mistype one of the 22 numbers. It would also be so much easier for me just to provide the tracking link itself. I also can't link pictures properly because of this. The copy and paste doesn't even work when I try to put an image in a thread, so I have to type out the entire URL. The only place copy/paste works for me is in the chatroom.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or better, know how to fix it? I've tried all the paste buttons, and yes I'm sure I actually copied something. I'm using Internet Explorer and prefer not to switch to anything else.

Thanks beforehand : )

My computer and the programming on this site just don't seem to get along at all x.x

No problems here. Anybody else experiencing this?

What browser do you use?

I also have issues with the thread/private messaging box freezing on me sometimes, especially when I try to do anything funky like add a picture (I stopped trying @.@) Anyway, my computer can handle forums just fine, for some reason it is disagreeing with my the forum I spent most of my time on... zzz

Edit: It's way too early in the morning, edited some nonsensical grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I can't seem to copy and paste anywhere in this forums, neither threads or private messaging. It's really a nuisance when it comes to providing tracking info for me, because I'm always paranoid that I'll mistype one of the 22 numbers. It would also be so much easier for me just to provide the tracking link itself. I also can't link pictures properly because of this. The copy and paste doesn't even work when I try to put an image in a thread, so I have to type out the entire URL. The only place copy/paste works for me is in the chatroom.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or better, know how to fix it? I've tried all the paste buttons, and yes I'm sure I actually copied something. I'm using Internet Explorer and prefer not to switch to anything else.

Thanks beforehand : )
I actually had to change from explorer to Firefox. I couldn't even post pictures anymore with explorer.

Hmm I just tried Firefox and it works for me there. I guess this is just a problem with Internet Explorer then? Good to know I'm not going crazy.

I guess I will just have to use Firefox for here till a better fix comes up. Thanks everyone! Guess now I can start sharing pictures : )

Latest posts