Cape Cod Roaches

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantidaddicted

Reaction score
DO NOT BUY FROM CAPECODROACHES.COM 

They packaged the poor mantis so poorly, and denied that they would package him like that. pretty much called me a liar. well long story short, he would not refund me until I had to threaten to post this on Facebook and call Paypal... Scammer much?

SO I ordered a mantis nymph from cape cod roaches and selected priorty shipping-2 days, and also I had a friend from Florida send me a ghost mantis, same day, same shippig. Well I got my shipments today, and guess what..... The Orchid Mantis from capecodroaches was dead... I immediatley knew he was dead when I looked at the container and HIS LEG was stuck in between the lid and the container.... I AM SO HEART BROKEN.

Knowing he would come today, I went out and bought everything I needed for his enclosure and made a beautiful little enclosure out of a tubbaware container..(Thank you thomas for that article) Anywho, I'm devasted.

Who packages up a mantis like this?? he claimed everything they ship always has a black lattice piece... where is it...??!! No where, because they never put on in. Smh...

Thank you Rebecca from Mantis Place for helping me with this situation.

Thankfully another member on here has some nymphs they are willing to sell me at a good price, and he is trusted on here, so I know I won't get scammed, again :(  (shout out Precarious)

thumbnail_IMG_1937.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1938.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1939.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts