Catastrophe! The sky is falling!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamakiri

Reaction score
It's Monday, and I'm at work. I'll try to hurt myself later. Maybe fall or somthing. Perhaps a paper cut will do.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I feel ya man. Woke up early, drove 30 miles in traffic only to get a call that the job got cancelled. Eh, I wanna go back to sleep =

We do that all the time in Cali! :lol: It's called 'dining out'! :lol: :lol: :p Oh, and did you guys know there's a limit on the smilies? I got a warning with my first post with three more of these: :rolleyes:
What a catastrophe :(

yeah but i ate some sort of weird african meat

It said on the menu:

Panthera leo Infant.

I didn't know if people ate it before so i thought "why not" and took a bite.

cub maybe.
What a catastrophe :( yeah but i ate some sort of weird african meat

It said on the menu:

Panthera leo Infant.

I didn't know if people ate it before so i thought "why not" and took a bite.
I-see-what-you-did-there-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Grant!

We haven't heard from you in over four hours! Are you O.K. (hope not, so that we can continue this thread)? Did you get a paper cut, as you feared? Beware! There is a virulent virus out there that might have been on the paper. If it got into your system your finger would go black and oozy and want to hang from a twig. Please try to post every couple of hours, we don't want to miss any of the fun.

Grant!We haven't heard from you in over four hours! Are you O.K. (hope not, so that we can continue this thread)? Did you get a paper cut, as you feared? Beware! There is a virulent virus out there that might have been on the paper. If it got into your system your finger would go black and oozy and want to hang from a twig. Please try to post every couple of hours, we don't want to miss any of the fun.
It's not black yet, but a bright translucent blue-green. Kinda pretty color, but I'm feeling woozy.

Phil, I'm being totally serious. I hope your not making fun of me!!!!!

It's not black yet, but a bright translucent blue-green. Kinda pretty color, but I'm feeling woozy.
I hate it when that hapens :(

I had my finger turning yello-reddish, it fell off.

It got cut by some sharp pointy thing when i tried to rip my dinner in half.

The dinner gave me food poisoning tho.

luckily i grew a new finger.

Don't worry it'll regenerate if it falls off (or it wil explode)

okay come on now. why make fun of some of the things I've said. The last time I posted in any of the topics that you're mocking was 2 days ago, and it's gonna be 3 tomorrow.

okay come on now. why make fun of some of the things I've said. The last time I posted in any of the topics that you're mocking was 2 days ago, and it's gonna be 3 tomorrow.
There's not going to be a tomorrow.... don't you know, the sky is falling! :eek: I read it right here on the Internet... so it must be true! :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts