Channel Catfish

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubforever

Reaction score
As told in the bass post i also managed to catch a baby channel catfish. Bbuuttt... it seems to be having some trouble. I think its close to dying because it is balancing on its tail on the bottom and slightly slanted. Anybody know what might be wrong? I'll try to get a picture of it.

Try to find baby bullheads as they are smaller and will do better in your tank.

Sadly I had to put the poor thing out of its misery last night. It was either tweaking out, having seizures, or some other cause because it was flipping around or doing barrel rolls in the tank.

I have a channel catfish in my pond, who once broke a herons legs. He's called kitty and will let you rud his forehead. he gets along fine with goldfish, I think this was because we put him in as a wee baby when they were bigger than him.

Uugghh. Ponds require so much work it's ridiculous. The heaters are constantly breaking down...the stones are falling off...plants are molding...fresh water needed...expenses expenses expenses...